Sunday, May 31, 2015

Welcome to the TOYSTALKER blog and to the world of vintage and retro-release toys!

A little about me, I’ve been into toys forever - as a kid playing with them, as a collector adding to what I love and as a seller and buyer to add and grow to my collection.

What I hope to accomplish by starting this blog is sharing some of the knowledge I’ve accumulated in the 25 years I’ve been collecting.  I plan on sharing some of the excitement and challenge of collecting vintage toys as well as reviewing the many exciting retro releases of recent years.

My areas of special interest include the Six Million Dollar Man action figures, both vintage and retro, such as Bigfoot, Bionic Woman, Fembot, and Maskatron. Also part of my collection are the great Universal Monster toys such as Dracula, Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and Wolfman by companies like Mego, Ahi, Lincoln and others. And, no toy collector’s collection would be complete without superheroes like Bateman and Spiderman, MOTU, Transformers and Mutant Ninja Turtles.

There’s a lot happening in the toy collecting world these days so stay tuned…



No comments:

Post a Comment